1. In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, saute onions and garlic in olive oil until translucent.
2. In a separate pan, brown ground beef and drain.
There are two ways to finish and serve.
3. Add ground beef, tomatoes, water, raw macaroni, salt and pepper to the onion and garlic mixture, then cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
4. Serve topped with Parmesan cheese if desired
3. In a separate sauce pan, cook the macaroni in the water until tender, about 15 min; drain and set aside
4. Add the ground beef and tomatoes to the onion and garlic mixture and heat through
5. Plate the plain macaroni and top with the ground beef mixture
6. Top with Parmesan cheese if desired
Serve with crusty bread and a salad.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.